Become A Member
Welcome to Direct Democracy Ireland’s registration page. To become a member just fill in the form below and then click the “BECOME A MEMBER” button.
Please note there is a registration fee of €10.00 to become member. By doing so, you will be able to:
- Vote at an AGM / EGM and so affect change in DDI
- Be issued with a unique I.D. number
- Be issued with a membership card
- Will be sent a periodical newsletter to keep you informed of developments within DDI
- The right to make proposals to the assembly and the National Executive
Please note that membership fees are a yearly contribution and that membership is for life until such time as the member communicates through letter, email that he/she wishes to leave.
- You wish to become an active member of Direct Democracy Ireland
- You are over 18 years of age
- You agree that your details will be handled according to Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003 guidelines
- You are registered to vote
When this form has been processed, a copy of this form will be returned to you along with Membership card and details of Direct Democracy Ireland contact in your stated constituency.
Head Office: The Old Post Office, Reaghstown, Ardee, Co. Louth.
For any queries relating to membership please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com