Christopher Healy Dublin Mid West
My Name is Christopher Healy. I am a member of Direct Democracy Ireland and a Candidate for Dublin Mid West constituency . I live in Lucan and would be privileged to serve this community as a TD. My background is. I have lived in Lucan with my Wife Jacinta and two grown up boys for the last 16 years. Working for Aer Lingus as an Aircraft mechanic and then in Technical planning for the last 27 years.
I became a member of Direct Democracy Ireland to try to bring about this political process of giving the power back to the people through initiated referendum. As a TD I would maintain a constant dialogue with constituents, in the spirit of Direct Democracy, pushing their interests above all else.
- STOP Bondholder Payments: There is no legal liability for Irish people and their children to pay for private banking debts.
- HALT all evictions nationwide, work for a solution with banks.
- REDUCE Family home Mortgages: A substantial write down of personal debt to keep people in their homes and stimulate our domestic economy.
- ABOLISH ALL Taxes on Family Homes: “ It is morally wrong, unjust and unfair to tax a person’s home” – Enda Kenny, 1994.
- Protect Services & Allowances: Review all cuts made to essential services and people’s vital allowances.
- CUT Business Rates: Reduce costs for business to help make them more affordable and competitive thus protecting Irish Jobs.
- STOP State Asset Stripping: Keep water, oil, gas forestry, fisheries and mineral assets and return these assets back to public ownership.
- PREVENT the implementation of TTIP
- END Fluoridation of public water.
- ENCOURAGE community projects, with the community actively working with An Garda Siochana as peace keepers.
- SAY I will work hard for you.
End Fluoridation of public water.
Hold county councils accountable to the constituents of my areas.
Oppose any further punishment of the vulnerable with austerity, in particular the old, sick, disabled and underprivileged in my area.
Lobby for decentralization of power making decisions to encompass more of the democratic will of the people of my area.
Greater interchange and regular liaison between community representatives and the Garda, in regard to local issues.
Contact: Chris Healy